These are the newest editions to our range, are beautifully weighted and smooth. Come in a zip up black case for great storage.
Rotate in your hand, roll between your palms or roll to massage are three great ways you can use them. To gain an idea of how they feel to use - if you have some fat textas on hand place two in the same hand, side by side, and rotate around themselves.
Some like to put the metallic ones in the fridge between uses.
The 180gm is quite weighted and both a great stim product but also fabulous as a weighted product. The most common comment we hear when people try it is "ahhhh" & "this is so satisfying"
Wonderful for anxiety & those with autism / asd and adhd.
Also helpful for hand function & we have had great outcomes with many hand function practices.
Our sensory tools can assist with...
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.