3 amazing products all in 1 kit! The spinning cog, which is a favourite. Soon as you spin it you'll know why! The hand roller is great for regulation, anxiety and calming, while the spinning cube is mesmerising and you just can't stop spinning it!
1. Oil Slick 'Spinning Cog'
Feels great between the fingers, rapid spin, super quiet and very satisfying! Fits in a pocket so is discreet, ideal for the workplace, travel or classroom.
2. Hand Roller 'weighted'
Rotate in your hand, roll between your palms or roll to massage are three great ways you can use them. To gain an idea of how they feel to use - if you have some fat textas on hand place two in the same hand, side by side, and rotate around themselves. Wonderful for anxiety & those with autism / asd and adhd.
3. Spinning Fidget Cube
This has an amazing feel, due to being weighted. It is very soothing as it rotates when you spin it. It can also be pulled apart, with 2 smaller spinning sections held by magnetic force. Easily clips back together.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Our sensory tools can assist with...
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.