You found it! Your new favourite fidget! Well, we can't guarantee that, but when we first picked it up, that's exactly what we thought. It really wasn't what l was expecting.
It spins so smooth, similar to the first time we picked up a fidget spinner that was all the craze not so long ago. But because of the weight in this product, it provides much more feedback through the hand and is mesmerising to watch!
There's multiple ways to hold it to spin, and is great for those that need to stim or get that weighted feedback through their hands and arms.
Best part is, it can be pulled apart - with two smaller spinning sections held by magnetic force. Then it easily clips back together.
If you're looking for a full fidget kit, have a look at our "The Works" kit. Has a range of products to help with anxiety, adhd, autism / asd or just someone who likes to move alot!
Or check out the amazing hand roller here
Our sensory tools can assist with...
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.