The weighted stainless steel beads roll between fingers beautifully, or rub the cord too. This fidget is super soft in effect and you can push your fingers in between the beads for a similar sensation to the pea popper.
It is particularly great for those that stim with fabric, Blu-Tack rollers or similar low sensory input as it glides between the fingers & is very calming. It is small, discreet and quiet.
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Not suitable for 3 and under as beads can pose a choking risk
n.b. The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight .
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
If you are looking for a full fidget kit, have a look at our "The Works" kit.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.